This 32inch lab coat from Cherokee is probably the most stylish medical attire. It is full of spacious pockets; the notched lapel adds the elegance while the side vents make it super comfortable. The fabric composition is exclusively designed to give it a super clean look without compromising on the fabric strength.
- Notched lapel collar and five-button closure
- Two patch pockets and a chest pocket
- Long set-in sleeves with buttoned back belt detail and side vents
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Cherokee White's Women's Product
- Available sizes: M to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton w/Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
CH-1462 - Cherokee women three pocket 32-inch short medical lab coat has a distinct style that fuses both style and functionality. This medical lab coat for females has elegant and comfortable features. It comes with notched lapel collar for more professional appeal, long set-in sleeves for added protection and five buttons at the front for easy closure. Also added is a buttoned back belt detail that adds better feminine shape.
There are two spacious lower patch pockets and left chest pocket for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Side vents provide ease of movement.
Cherokee offers this lab coat in standard white and flexible sizes from XS to 5XL.
Washing this lab coat is easy. The fabric used by Cherokee for this one is made of polyester and cotton poplin. It is also reinforced with soil release finish for higher resistance against most types of liquid-based stains. In washing this uniform, it is best to use mild detergent and lukewarm water. Using fabric conditioner during the final rinse will enhance the quality and fragrance of the fabric. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat.
Good quality materials, simple style, perfect fit, washes well, fast shipping. Will definitely come back for other scrubs.
Tracy - - Media, PA
Pleased with order
Inexpensive lab coat that fits nicely. Service that's fast and positive. Embroidery was also nice. Very pleased with this order.
Sara - - Oak Park, IL
Nice and comfy fit
At first I thought it looked really simple but when I got it, I totally loved it. It has a nice and comfortable fit, especially with the belt at the back and the side vents. Material is good quality, too.
Camille - - Portland
The coat fits nicely. It has a bright white color so it looks pristine clean. Good thing the fabric repels stain and it washes well. Easy to keep it white and clean and always ready for work.
Amanda - - Allegany, NY
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.