This sleek mock wrap top design is from Cherokee. It fashions tonal zigzag stitching on the left neckband along with front darts. The empire waistband and elastic back waist makes it ideal for a lean body. The side vents along with multiple pockets of different sizes makes this top too good for its price!
- Mock wrap V-neck with tonal zigzag stitching detail on the left neckband
- Two patch pockets and an additional angled pocket with pin-tucks
- Front darts, empire waistband, elastic at back waist casing and side vents
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 51% Poly/46% Rayon/3% Spandex,Stretch,Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.