Looking for something neat yet classy? Cherokee brings this v-neck nursing scrub top with tonal zigzag stitching on the left neckband. This top comes with two patch pockets and an additional angled pocket with pin-tucks. The side vents and back darts complete the picture!
- Two patch pockets and additional angled pocket with pin tucks
- Tonal zigzag stitching on the left neckband and back darts and side vents for comfortable wear
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 51% Poly/46% Rayon/3% Spandex, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.