This ultra-modern jacket features ¾ embroidered sleeves and a v-neck. The cut-out eyelet embroidery detail on sleeve bands and pockets makes it too good for its price. The princess seam and multiple deep pockets makes it a must have jacket!
- V-neckline and five buttons at the front
- Two patch pockets
- Three-quarter sleeves, cutout eyelet embroidery on sleeve bands and pockets and has princess seaming
- Center back length: 29.5" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Cherokee Women's Uniforms offer innovative scrub jackets that are distinctive of fashionable and functional features. With various delightful features, this chic collection of scrub jackets is recommended for women in the healthcare industry who want comfort, warmth, and style at work. CH-1949 - Cherokee women's 29.5 inches three-quarter sleeve medical scrub jacket has excellent designs. It comes with three-quarter sleeves, v-neckline, and five buttons at the front for easy closure. It has unique features with the cutout embroidery on sleeve bands and pockets. Front and back princess seams are also added for better feminine shape while the center back tie provides soft shaping.
This lab coat for women is very functional with its two patch pockets, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Also added are side vents for ease of movement. The center back length of this cheap yet superior lab coat is 29.5 inches, and you can quickly consult the size chart for Cherokee to look for your suitable fit from XS to 3XL. It is available only in standard white. The fabric used for this Cherokee lab coat comprises of 55% cotton and 45% polyester, commonly used for medical scrub jackets because of its high resistance against early wear and tear. It is made with soil release property for natural fabric care. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this medical uniform. You can use mild bleach when you need to wash away hardened stains. Add fabric conditioner during the final rinse to retain the material quality and to add fragrance to the lab coat. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
Material thin and needs ironing
It's a lovely jacket, the style with quarter sleeve length is nice. The material is a little thinner than what I expected and needs ironing, too, which is a bit of a hassle.
Chelsea - - Florida
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.