Do you have a petite built? This traditional pull-on twill from Cherokee is just the thing for you. It features an elastic waist for extra comfort and two slash pockets to carry around almost anything.
- Elastic waist for a comfortable and shapely fit
- Two slash pockets ideal for keeping your tools and other items handy
- Pull-on twill pant
- Inseam length: 27.5" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill with Soil Release
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Cherokee Medical Uniforms especially designed scrub pants for petite women. Check out CH-2001P – Cherokee women two pocket elastic waist petite medical scrub pants.
This pair of white scrub pants has a comfortable elastic waist for pull-on style. It comes with two spacious slash pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
The inseam length of this Cherokee scrub pants is 27.5 inches but you can always consult the size chart to choose your suitable fit. Remember, one of the most important factors in selecting medical scrub pants is the fit.
This is only available in standard white, and in petite sizes from XS to Medium. Fabric Care
Coordinates and Recommendations
This especially designed pair of petite scrub pants can perfectly match with scrub top from Cherokee. A recommended style is CH-4876WH – unisex v-neck white scrub top. This solid scrub top comes with short set-in sleeves and three spacious pockets. The center back length is 29 inches.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.