Here is something from Cherokee collection, especially designed for the petite built. This maternity knit waist pull-on pant has a great fitting, adjustable rise and moderate flare legs. It features amazingly soft and stretchy tummy panels along with numerwous deeps pockets. Don't forget to to mention your pre-pregnancy size.
- Adjustable rise design complemented by a moderate flare leg structure
- Double cargo pockets and a back pocket
- Double needle topstitching edges the knit panel
- Inseam length: 28.5" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- Brushed, 65% Poly /35% Cotton,Poplin,Soil Release
These are very comfortable scrubs! They are perfect length too! I am 5ft 1 inch tall and they are truly petite as promised. Its so nice to finally find something maternity thats comfortable fits and is not expensive!! Thank you Pulse Uniform!!!!
Guest - -
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.