Looking for something trendy and hip? Try this new contemporary fit, low rise flare leg pant from Cherokee. Its design is sophisticated yet effective. The adjustable front drawstring pant with elastic back waist makes it value for money.
- Adjustable front drawstring with back elastic waist
- Front angled pockets and cargo pockets on both legs
- A side seam panel at the back leg, side vents, novelty yoke at the hip and double needle topstitching
- Inseam length: 31" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 51% Poly/46% Rayon/3% Spandex,Stretch,Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.