It can't get any better! This zip front knit panel warm-up jacket is an exclusive product from Cherokee combining the modern aesthetics with its usual trademark ease of wear. The knit cuffs, round neckline, shoulder yokes and front patch pockets certainly make it value for money!
- Crew neckline and zip front closure
- Front patch pockets
- Knit cuffs, shoulder yokes and soft stretchy side panels
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Brushed,Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.