Elegant looks in a comfy apparel! Cherokee brings you Women's Blazer Style Two Pocket 28 Short Lab Coat that is specially fashioned to provide you an extraordinarily professional look. Featuring three-button front and sewn-in back belt with four release pleats, the apparel enables you to fasten it at your preferred fit with ease of movement and comfortable performance. With slimming effect and back princess seams, the garment is perfect at giving you an attractive feminine appearance. The multiple roomy pockets provide organized storage space for your nursing supplies and accessories for your improved workplace activities.
- Elegant notched lapel collar and three buttons at the front for easy closure
- Two front patch pockets with additional side entry pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and sewn in back belt with four release pleats for ease of movement
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: S to 3XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill with Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
The design of lab coats can affect the efficiency of medical professionals in fulfilling the rigorous demands of the career. Luckily, Cherokee Women's Uniforms feature some of the most efficient lab coats with varying flexible and fashionable designs. Cherokee women's blazer style two pocket short lab coat or CH-2317 a well-designed lab coat for women. This is very stylish with its fitted blazer style that also provides a more professional look. Also, it is very feminine with its slimming front and back princess seams for a flattering fit, and a sewn in back belt with four release pleats for ease of movement.
Like other Cherokee lab coats online, this style is very functional with its three buttons at the front for easy closure. There are two large patch pockets at the front with added side entry pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
The center back length of this white lab coat is 28 inches, and you can easily look for the suitable size using the Cherokee Women's Size Chart with sizes ranging from XS to Medium for petite to average body sizes and Large to 3XL for those with larger body frame.
Similar to other Cherokee lab coats, the fabric used for this fashionable lab coat is made of polyester and cotton twill that is commonly used for lab coats because of its resistance to wear and tear. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this scrub. This lab coat is also reinforced with soil release property that makes the fabric more resistant against most types of stains. Using fabric conditioner can also retain the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to this lab coat. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.