This classic 36 lab coat from Cherokee is a must have! It features a notched lapel, front yokes, princess seams on both front and back with two deep double patch pockets. Its center is vent which makes it super comfy to wear.
- Notched lapel collar and a five-button front closure
- Two roomy double patch pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and front yoke as well as front and back princess seams
- Center back length: 36" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill with Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
CH-2319 – Cherokee womens 36 inches two pocket medical lab coat offers the classic modishness of notched lapel collar with its distinctive cut. It is a stylish uniform for women in fit and flare cut. It also comes with long set-in sleeves and five buttons at the front for easy closure and easy fit. This lab coat is very functional with its front yoke and front and back princess seams for shaping. There are two spacious double patch pockets with stitched down slots for easy storage of your tools and personal items. This uniform is further reinforced with a center back vent for easy movement and an adjustable back buttons tabs for better feminine shape.
Cherokee offers this white lab coat for women in standard white but in different sizes so anyone can choose according to their body fit. The provided size chart is very helpful in finding your suitable size. Women health professionals can choose their suitable fit from XS to 3XL. This Cherokee lab coat is very easy to clean and maintain. White lab coats made of polyester and cotton twill are very durable and comfortable. It is also added with soil release finish for higher resistance against most types of stains. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Add fabric conditioner during the final rinse to preserve the quality and add fragrance to the scrub. Fabric Care
Good lab coat for women
This coat fits great. Fabric is also not see thru. Love the length , nor too short neither long.
Aubrey - - MI
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.