This 29 inch lab coat is a super comfy one because of its 3/4 sleeve. The collar edge has lace detail work while the notched lapen and center back belt adds grace to the whole attire. The princess seam on both front and back with two roomy patch pockets complete this amazing lab coat.
- Notched lapel collar with a lace detail and three-button front closure
- Two roomy bottom patch pockets
- 3/4 length with sports cuffs, back belt, front and back princess seams
- Center back length: 29" (inches)
- Cherokee White's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Cherokee lab coats stand out with an infusion of functionality and style - styles which are innovative, classy and well-designed. CH-2330 - Cherokee women two pocket three quarter 29-inch short lab coat is one of such techniques that make wearing a lab coat an exciting idea because of its sporty twist. This white lab coat features a notched lapel collar with a lace detail. The functionality is highlighted with a three-button front closure. The long set-in sleeves are added with sports cuffs in the end. Similar to other Cherokee medical uniforms, this lab coat features two spacious bottom patch pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal items. It also includes a back-belt and princess seams on the front and back for better feminine shape.
This style is available in standard white and in flexible sizes from XS to 3XL. The center back length is 29 inches, and anyone can choose a suitable size from the Cherokee size chart for women. This fashion lab coat is made from cotton-poly woven solid. In washing this medical uniform, it is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent. Add fabric conditioner on the final rinse to enhance the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to this lab coat. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.