Cherokee brings this 30 inch classic lab coat featuring notched lapel and embroidery detail on the collar. With two pocket bands ad princess seam on both front and back, this is a value for money item!
- Elegant notched lapel collar and three-button closure
- Two pocket bands
- Long set-in sleeves and unique embroidery on the collar
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- Brushed 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Cherokee Uniforms is one of the most competitive providers of medical lab coats today. Most medical professionals who choose lab coats from Cherokee are fascinated with its superior comfort and quality. Many are amazed of the innovative blend of style and function, which are commonly lacking in typical medical lab coats. Take a closer look on CH-2350. It is Cherokee women 30 inches embroidered medical lab coat that could make anyone stylish and efficient at work. Designed as superior yet affordable lab coat, it features unique embroidery on the collar and the two pocket bands.This lab coat is also very functional. It comes with notched lapel collar for elegance, long set-in sleeves for utmost comfort and protection, and three buttons at the front for easy closure. Meanwhile, the princess seams in the front and back add shape to this white lab coat. The center back length of this lab coat is 30 inches, and you can quickly look for your suitable size using the Cherokee size chart for women fit with sizes ranging from XS to 2XL.
Similar to other fashion lab coats, this one from Cherokee has is made of a special fabric composed of brushed cotton and polyester soil release. This unique material is commonly used to make medical lab coats resistant to most types of stains. It is also nonabsorbent since stains cannot easily penetrate the fibers. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Add fabric conditioner during the final wash to preserve the quality and to add fragrance to the scrub. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
Awesome Lab Coat
This is what we call fashion lab coat! The style is awesome and i very much like the embroideries. Even if the price gets a little higher its still worth it!
Honey - - TX
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.