This classic cut 29 inch lab coat features notched lapel and princess seam on front and back. The coat has an amazing new design with skin fit feel featuring daisy embroidery detail on the pocket band and back belt to give you exclusive feminine look and feel.
- Elegant notched lapel collar and three front button closure
- Front patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves, front and back princess seams with embroidered daisy on the pocket band and back belt that complete the feminine look
- Center back length: 29" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- Brushed 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
There are numerous ways to be a stylish and efficient healthcare professional even with white lab coats. A sure way is to choose Cherokee for your next purchase of efficient yet elegant medical scrubs.
Just take a closer look at CH-2390 - Cherokee women two pocket daisy embroidered medical lab coat. The design of this white lab coat carefully blends fashion and function suitable for dedicated women in the medical profession. This is highly elegant with its notched lapel collar, and ultra stylish with its front and back princess seams. Moreover, the pretty embroidered daisy on the pocket and back belt complete the feminine look.
This scrub is very functional with its two large pockets, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. This lab coat is also designed with long set-in sleeves for added protection and three-button for comfortable easy fit. Extra comfort is also provided with its fabric made of brushed cotton and polyester.
The center back length of this lab coat is 29 inches, and you can easily look for your suitable size using the Cherokee size chart for women with available sizes from XS to 3XL. This lab coat is only available in standard white. Fabric Care
Our favorite lab coat
Me and my mom are both doctors and also have the same taste when it comes to lab coats. Almost every style that I own she also have! But among those lab coats this CH-2390 from Cherokee is our favorite. Its comfortable and very elegant.
Sue - - NV
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.