This 36 inch modern style lab coat from Cherokee is just the thing for you. Its design is slim fit featuring a notched collar, front and back princess seams, multiple deep pockets, back belt with button detail and mock sleeve cuff. This is surely a value for money item!
- Notched lapel collar and five front button closure
- Angled front patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves with mock sleeve cuff and front and back princess seams with back belt
- Center back length: 36" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill with Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Cherokee Medical Uniforms provides innovative lab coats that are characteristic of stylish and practical features. With its remarkable designs, the new collection of lab coats is ideal for women in the medical industry who are looking for trendier appeal. CH-2410 - Cherokee women's two pockets 36-inch long medical lab coat has superior designs. This white lab coat features a professional-looking notched lapel collar, mock sleeve cuff for a classic chic style, and front and back princess seams for a better feminine look. Meanwhile, the back belt with button detail enhances its style.Like other lab coats from Cherokee, this one is very functional with its two angled front patch pockets that are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. The center back length of this cheap yet superior lab coat is 36 inches, and you can quickly consult the size chart for Cherokee to find your suitable size from XS to 3XL. It is available only in standard white.
The fabric used in Cherokee lab coat is made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton, which is commonly used for medical lab coats because of its high resistance against early wear and tear. It is also reinforced with soil release property for natural fabric care. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this medical uniform. You can use mild bleach when you need to wash away hardened stains. Add fabric conditioner during the final rinse to retain the material quality and to add fragrance to the lab coat. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat.
$9.25 less from the original price of this Cherokee lab coat is really a great discount. I mean I was able to buy a Cherokee scrub top with it by just adding 70 cents.
Annie - - OH
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.