This exclusive v-neck top has a contemporary fit featuring yoke panels, princess seam on both front and back and multiple deep pockets. The design is amazing with a slim fit feel to it while the doube needle topstitching makes it very durable.
- Rounded v-neckband with a dickie inset
- Stylized double pocket with twill tape loop and left has an additional cell phone pocket.
- Empire waist cut with yoke panels and double needle topstitching and side vents for ease of movement
- Center back length: 25" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex stretch,twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.