Extreme comfort in great style! Cherokee Workwear brings you WW Flex Unisex Warm-up Jacket that is specially engineered using Certainty® Antimicrobial Fabric Technology that inhibits the growth of yeast, bacteria, and algae and always keeps the apparel fresh and new. Featuring center front snap placket closure, the garment offers you a professionally elegant look. Made of soft and comfy fabric, the collarless round neckline jacket is easy to put on and pleasant to work in with the ease of mobility around your office premises. Its multiple pockets enable you to keep your nursing supplies including scissors safely in place at a quick reach for your efficient performance.
- Round neck with snap front closure
- Two patch pockets, a scissor pocket and an instrument loop
- Long sleeves with knit cuffs and a back yoke
- Center back length: 29" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Built-In Stretch Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.