Comfy apparel with versatile features. This diligently tailored straight leg scrub pant from Cherokee Workwear's Core Stretch collection is creatively designed to improve charm and style in your personality. Made of soft and stretch fabric, this garment fits true to size offering ease of mobility, bending and squatting turning every tough shift into a joyous one. Moreover, the elastic inside waistband enables you fasten the garment at preferred position giving you a missy modern classic fit. This multifunctional apparel with many spacious pockets, pen slot and instrument loop enables you keep and carry your accessories in an organized manner with enhanced efficiency.
- Straight leg pants with inside elastic waistband
- Front patch pockets, smal right patch pocket and double cargo inside pockets with instrument loop
- Bungee cord with clear toggle at leg hem
- Inseam length: 31" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex stretch,twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.