Looking for efficiency and ease in one apparel? Cherokee Workwear brings women's straight leg petite scrub pant designed to uplift your professional prestige. Fabricated of soft and stretch material with elastic waistband, you can smoothly put it on with pleasant fit. The bungee cords with clear toggles enable you adjust the width of the leg hems as well. Moreover, the missy modern classic fit garment offers extraordinary ease of mobility, comfortable bending and joyous squatting. Its 8 deep large pockets with pen slot and instrument loop enable you keep and carry your nursing supplies safely in place and add efficiency in your performance.
- Straight leg pants with inside elastic waistband
- Front patch pockets, smal right patch pocket and double cargo inside pockets with instrument loop
- Bungee cord with clear toggle at leg hem
- Inseam length: 28 1/2" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 2XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex stretch,twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.