Facing difficulty finding the perfect fit? Cherokee WorkWear Premium Women's tall scrub pant is designed to excel your functionality in a stylish manner. Featuring elastic waistband, you can fasten the straight leg garment at your preferred fit for ease of wear and added comfort. Moreover, the bungee cord with clear toggle allow you adjust the width of the leg hems providing you joyous body movement, bending and squatting. Its multiple pockets keep your hands free for better focus at job and improved performance by enabling you store your nursing accessories safely in place just at a quick reach. Made of durable, comfy and flexible fabric, it delivers extra layer of support and enhanced convenience during tough and busy duty hours.
- Straight leg pants with inside elastic waistband
- Front patch pockets, smal right patch pocket and double cargo inside pockets with instrument loop
- Bungee cord with clear toggle at leg hem
- Inseam length: 31" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex stretch,twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.