This is the petite version of Cherokee 4044 - womens drawstring scrub pants. It is also made of soft yet durable fabric, and offers the same performance features.
- Moderate flare leg cut with elastic waist that adjusts to your fit
- Front patch pockets, a right side cargo pocket with an extra instrument/cell phone pocket
- Back leg seams that give the pants the tailored look and exquisite fit
- Inseam length: 28 1/2" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 2XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex,Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.