It is the tall version of Cherokee 4200 - women's cargo pants. It carries the same performance features, and also made of soft yet durable fabric.
- Comfortable elastic waist that adjusts with you
- Four pockets including two cargo pockets, a cell phone pocket and an outside scissors pocket
- Modern straight leg cut
- Inseam length: 33" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton w/Soil Release
Such sizes are hard to find
I highly recommend this Cherokee tall scrub pants for all big persons like me. Im often troubled when buying garments since theyre often too big for me. Its a unisex scrub pants so in times that my husband doesnt have any scrub pants for work he just lends it from me.
Millicent - - South Carolina
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.