Seeking something perfect for your pregnancy? This maternity pull-on scrub pant from Cherokee Workwear Core Stretch line is specially designed to meet your professional needs giving you a stylish look. Made of soft and stretch fabric, its front panel expands over your belly for pleasant fit, maximum coverage and an extra layer of support. With moderate flare leg, a back leg seam, and side vents, this flexible garment offers ease of wear and comfortable mobility around your workplace. Featuring double needle topstitching, this durable dress holds its shape and color great even after several washes. You can keep and carry your accessories and essentials in its multiple spacious pockets for your enhanced productivity and job convenience.
- Moderate flare leg pants and soft knit stretchy panel
- Sectional cargo pocket and two back patch pockets
- A back leg seam, side vents and double needle topstitching
- Inseam length: 31" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex,Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.