Cozy feel in a cute print! Scrub H.Q. by Cherokee brings you Women's Caring for the Cause Jacket that is specially designed to give you a professionally elegant style along with raising awareness regarding breast cancer. Made of soft and comfy fabric, the apparel offers fun feel. Loaded with many functional features such as multiple pockets for safe storage of nursing supplies and cell phone, and sturdy material for long-lasting use, the apparel is perfect for your wardrobe collection.
- Jewel neckline and four button snap front closure
- Front patch pockets with cell phone pocket inside right pocket
- Long set in sleeves with elasticized self cuffs
- Center back length: 27.5" (inches)
- Cherokee HQ's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 100% Cotton, Sheeting
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.