Look fashionable while keeping yourself warm in this jewel neck printed scrub jacket in Victorian Hearts by Cherokee. The style include four snap front buttons for closure and long set-in sleeves. It's with knit cuffs which keep the sleeve in place whether rolled up or let down. Two large patch pockets and a cellphone pocket are also provided for storing handy items. This is made of Poly/Cotton, Brushed, Poplin fabric. Center back length is 27.5 inches.
- Jewel neck and four snap front buttons
- Two large patch pockets and cellphone pocket
- Long set-in sleeves with knit cuffs
- Center back length: 27.5" (inches)
- Cherokee HQ's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 4XL
- Brushed 65%Cotton /35% Poly Poplin
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.