Flexible, functional and fashionable! Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear brings you 38 Unisex Lab Coat that is perfect for upgrading your professional appearance. Made of soft stretch yet sturdy fabric, the apparel is pleasant to work in with added comfort and enhanced durability. Featuring button front closure and long set-in sleeves, the garment with notched collar is smartly engineered to deliver you improved productivity keeping in mind all of your job activities. Moreover, multiple deep large pockets are added for your secure storage of nursing supplies and personal essentials.
- Notched collar and five-button front closure
- Chest pocket and two lower patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and back yoke and kick pleat
- Center back length: 38" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 51% Poly/46% Rayon/3% Spandex, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.