These are a new addition in the market and winning hearts with each passing day. These mid-rise, moderate flare leg pants feature an adjustable drawstring with an all-around elastic waistband. Also featured are front slash pockets, an instrument loop, a back pocket and side vents. Inseam is 34". The fabric is Polyester and Cotton Built-In Stretch Twill. The whole new range of color palette that they're available in makes them a lot more desirable!
- Adjustable drawstring with an all-around elastic waistband
- Front slash pockets and an instrument loop
- A back pocket and side vents
- Inseam length: 34" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Built-In Stretch Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.