Ultimate combination of style and ease! The Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear brings you Women's 33 Notched Lapel Neckline Lab Coat that is skillfully engineered to deliver you an exceptionally professional look. With button front closure and back belt, the soft and comfy garment enables you to fasten it at your perfect fit for your job comfort and work convenience. Featuring front and back princess seams, the coat has an utterly feminine shape. With multiple patch pockets with an instrument loop, the dress provides ample storage capacity for your nursing supplies and workplace accessories.
- Notched collar lapel and five button front closure
- Front patch pocket and Instrument loop on left pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and front and back princess seams with a back belt
- Center back length: 33" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: S to 3XL
- 51% Poly/46% Rayon/3% Spandex, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.