Easy and fun performance in comfy apparel! The WW Flex by Cherokee Workwear brings you Women's V-Neck Top that is smartly designed to give you a professionally appealing look. Featuring short sleeves with banded cuffs and side vents at hem, the roomy apparel offers ease of wear and movement. Engineered with CERTAINTY® Antimicrobial Fabric Technology, the smartly formulated garment inhibits the growth of bacteria, yeast, and algae and minimizes odors and stains due to bacteria. Moreover, its multiple pockets with secure storage space for your nursing supplies enables you to do your job in an improved organized manner.
- V-neck top
- Two patch pockets, a scissor pocket and an instrument loop
- Short sleeves and side vents for ease of movement
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Built-In Stretch Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.