No matter what everybody says, you know for sure V-Neck tops are never going to fail ever! Such is your love for the clothing! Cherokee's Workwear collection brings to you another one of theirs Women's V-Neck tops. This top, available in a variety of colors, features two patch pockets, a scissor pocket, an instrument loop and side vents for ease of movement. Center back length is 26" and the fabric used is Polyester + Cotton Built-In Stretch Twill.
- V-neck top
- Two patch pockets, a scissor pocket and an instrument loop
- Short sleeves and side vents for ease of movement
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Built-In Stretch Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.