Extreme comfort in engaging style! The WW Flex by Cherokee Workwear Women's Mock Wrap Top is smartly fashioned to give you a professionally captivating look. Featuring crossover mock wrap V-neckline and side vents at hem with short sleeves, the garment offers immense ease of wear with a friendly feel all day long in your busy shift. Engineered using CERTAINTY® Antimicrobial Fabric Technology, the smartly tailored apparel inhibits the growth of bacteria, yeast, and algae, and deeply minimizes odors and stains due to bacteria. Its multiple pockets provide ample storage space for your nursing supplies and scissors. Made of stretch and soft fabric, you will love the pleasant feel of the solid scrub top.
- Mock wrap top
- Two patch pockets and a scissor pocket
- Short sleeves, an instrument loop and side vents for ease of movement
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Built-In Stretch Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.