Comfortable and stylish! No wonder Cherokee Workwear Unisex Tall V-Neck Scrub Top is a bestseller. It is made of very soft fabric yet it is durable enough to resist regular wear and tear.
- V Neckline
- Chest pocket, two front patch pockets and cell phone pocket on the right
- Short set-in sleeves and front shoulder yoke seams, back yoke and side vents for ease of movement
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton w/Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
CH-4701 – Cherokee Workwear Four Pockets Unisex V-Neck Nursing Top is specially designed for men and women. It comes with a v-neckline and short set-in sleeves. Multifunctional pockets including a chest pocket, two front patch pockets, and a cell phone pocket on the right. It is apparent that Cherokee Workwear scrubs dedicates its aspiration of bringing inspired comfort with the perfect blend of comfort and style that is evident in this nursing top. This style is very comfortable with its front shoulder yoke seams and a back yoke for better shaping while side vents provide ease of movement. Cherokee offers this scrub top flexible sizes ranging from XS to 5XL. You can use the Cherokee size chart to find your perfect fit. It is available in 13 colors including khaki, olive, and wine. This unisex top has polyester and cotton that makes the uniform durable and comfortable. The fabric has soil release finish for higher resistance against most types of stains. It is best to match this scrub top with an equally stylish and durable scrub pants from Cherokee. Try Ch-4100 – Cherokee Workwear unisex scrub pants. It features a webbed drawstring waist, which makes it easy to adjust to your shape.
Coordinates and Recommendations
It is best to match this scrub top with an equally stylish and durable scrub pants from Cherokee. Try Ch-4100 – Cherokee workwear unisex scrub pants. It features a webbed drawstring waist, which makes it easy to adjust to your shape.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.