Look your best while carrying for two with this maternity medical scrub top from Cherokee Workwear Premium. This nursing top has v-neckline knit panel that provides warm feeling for it provides front neck piping, empire waist with adjustable side tie drawstring and a soft stretchy knit side panels. It has also four pockets that will keep your tools safe and a cuffed elbow length sleeves for added style. This is especially designed for a pregnant woman and is very comfortable. Its supports and flatter your current size so no need to sizing up is required. The center back length is 27.5 inches and made from 55% cotton, 42% polyester and 3% spandex twill. The available sizes are from XS up to 3XL.
- Mock wrap V-neck with front neck piping
- Four patch pockets
- Empire waist with adjustable side tie drawstring, and soft stretchy knit side panels and cuffed elbow length sleeves
- Center back length: 27.5" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex,Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.