There could be nothing better than this garment! Cherokee's this Maternity V-neck knit panel top is skillfully designed to meet your all professional needs and workplace requirements during your pregnancy period. Featuring empire waist with an adjustable side tie drawstring, this roomy apparel enables you to adjust the size as your belly grows for a comfortable and perfect fit. Moreover, with soft, stretchy knit side panels and cuffed elbow length sleeves, this comfy garment offers immense ease of wear with convenient mobility around your office.
- Mock wrap V-neck with front neck piping
- Four patch pockets
- Empire waist with adjustable side tie drawstring, and soft stretchy knit side panels and cuffed elbow length sleeves
- Center back length: 27.5" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex,Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.