V-Neck Tops are popular in males and females alike! This Cherokee Workwear V-Neck Top for Women feature front shoulder yokes with an I.D. badge slot, a stethoscope loop, patch pockets, an interior pocket, a pen slot and a back pocket. Also featured are front and back princess seams, side vents and double needle topstitching giving it a detailed and completed look. The Center back length is 26".
- V-neck top
- A stethoscope loop, patch pockets, an interior pocket, a pen slot and back pocket
- Short sleeves, front and back princess seams, side vents and double needle topstitching
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton / 42% Polyester / 3% Spandex
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.