Fashionable, functional and flexible! The Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear brings you Women's V-Neck Top that is beautifully fashioned to give you a professionally classy look. You will fall in love with its shaping due to the front and back princess seams. Made of soft and stretchy materials, the apparel featuring side vents and short sleeves offer ease of movement and all day pleasant feel. Its multiple pockets with a pen slot ensure ample storage for your accessories and essentials. Beautiful shoulder yoke with a loop for your stethoscope and a functional slot for your I.D. badge give a complete look to the garment.
- V-neck top
- A stethoscope loop, patch pockets, an interior pocket, a pen slot and back pocket
- Short sleeves, front and back princess seams, side vents and double needle topstitching
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton / 42% Polyester / 3% Spandex
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.