Ease, style, and efficiency! The Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear brings you Women's V-Neck Nursing Scrub Top that is skillfully fashioned keeping in mind your work needs and requirements. Featuring Missy modern fit with vented sides and short sleeves, the stretchy apparel offers ease of movement. The multiple storage pockets ensure secure storage of your accessories and supplies. A sectional pocket, I.D. loop, and an instrument loop holder give full look to the cloth.
- V-neck with cross-over front yokes
- Two patch pockets with sectional pocket, ID loop and instrument loop holder
- Short sleeves, back princess seams and side vents
- Center back length: 27" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex,Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.