Nothing could be better than this! The Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear brings you Women's Mock Wrap Solid Scrub Top that is beautifully fashioned to give you a uniquely appealing look at your workplace. Featuring adjustable drawstring at the waist and back elastic, the apparel enables you to fasten it at your perfect fit giving you an attractive feminine shaping. Along with multiple spacious pockets for secure storage of your supplies and accessories, the apparel features a functional double instrument loop holder across pocket. Made of soft and stretch material, the top with vented sides and short sleeves offers ease of wear and comfortable movement.
- Mock wrap V-neck
- The right side pocket has a sectional pocket and I.D. loop, the left side sectional pocket has double instrument loop holder
- Adjustable drawstring waist, back elastic and side vents
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex,Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.