Incredible performance and extreme ease! The Scrub H.Q. by Cherokee Women's Caring For The Cause Mock Wrap Top is fashioned to give you all day comfort in a professionally elegant style. Featuring a fashion hearts and pink ribbon print with Breast Cancer Awareness theme, the apparel provides you with a distinctive look. The adjustable, contrast drawstring waist and mock wrap enable you to fasten the garment at your perfect fit. With back elastic, side vents and short sleeves, the top is easy to wear and work in with added comfort. The two patch pockets ensure ample storage for your nursing supplies and accessories.
- Mock wrap V-neck with contrast color neck bands
- Two patch pockets
- Back elastic and side vents with adjustable drawstring waist
- Center back length: 26.5" (inches)
- Cherokee HQ's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 100% Cotton, Sheeting
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.