Look your best at work everyday with Cherokee Workwear Womens Scrub Top. It is made from Polyester and Cotton Poplin with Soil Release for durability and all-day comfort. Side vents are also included for ease of movement.
- Notched crew neckline
- Four spacious pockets for your tools and other items
- Curved front neck yokes and back elastic that improve shape and side vents for ease of movement
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
CH-4824 Cherokee Workwear womens four pocket nursing scrub top has a round neckline with center stitch detail for added effects. This is an improved style of the traditional round neck. The primary purpose of the center stitch is to add ease of movement and breathability to the top without being provocative at work. This particular style of medical uniform is superior to its functional designs. It has curved front neck yokes, back elastic and side vents for extra feminine shape. Aside from being roomy, the pockets are improved with its Velcro security on the right patch.
The center back length is 26 inches, and available in flexible sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. It is specially designed to be long enough, so you don't have to worry about your back showing when you bend over.
You can choose from 12 colors including standard white, blue and green - the most common colors of scrub tops required by most hospitals and clinics. This Cherokee scrub top has polyester and cotton poplin for comfort and durability. The fabric possesses soil release finish for easy care. It is recommended to match this scrub top with a nice pair of scrub pants from the same brand. Try Ch-4020 – Cherokee workwear drawstring scrub pants. It has low-rise fit and drawstring waist for breathability and flexibility.
Coordinates and Recommendations
It is recommended to match this scrub top with a nice pair of scrub pants from the same brand. Try Ch-4020 – Cherokee workwear drawstring scrub pants. It is designed with low-rise fit and drawstring waist for breathability and flexibility.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.