Cherokee Medical Uniforms features basic scrub top for men and women. It is a solid scrub top in v-neckline and short set-in sleeves. There are two patch pockets and one chest pocket, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. For personal touch, you can have your name embroidered above the chest pocket. Side vents are included for ease of movement and comfortable fit. The center back length is 29 inches, and the fabric is made of woven polyester and cotton material.
- V-neckline for a slimming effect and breathability
- Three spacious pockets for your tools and other personal belongings
- Short sleeves and side vents
- Center back length: 29" (inches)
- Cherokee White's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
Satisfying online service
There are a lot of shops online which offers nice products but in my opinion only Pulseuniform provides the most satisfying online service to their customers. Not only that their workwears such as this CH-4876WH is a great buy because its not costly but still the quality is above standard. I highly encourage everyone to shop here! You will never regret it.
Haley - - Phoenix AZ
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.