Cute, creative and comfy! The Tooniforms by Cherokee brings you women's Spinning A Yarn Black V-neck Top that is beautifully fashioned to provide you a professionally beautiful and extraordinarily unique look. Featuring Micky Mouse embroidery on the front panel and polka dot print on back and trim, the garment is ideal for all pediatric settings. The short set-in sleeves and vented sides are engineered for easy wear and convenient movement. The multiple pockets ensure secure storage of your nursing supplies and essentials for your organized and improved performance.
- Patch pockets
- Polka dot knit on the back panel, front neck piping and side vents
- Centre back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee Tooniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex,Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.