A sporty, contemporary fit warm-up jacket features two front welt pockets and a front zip closure with zipper garage to protect your neck. Also featured are sleeve seaming detail, an instrument loop with signature logo rivet on left sleeve, front and back yokes, and front and back princess seams. Front side panels, waistband and cuffs are in a soft, stretchy knit for extra comfort. Center back length: 26”
- Mandarin collar
- Welt pockets
- Long sleeves with cuffs, princess line, front yoke, front side panels and waistband
- Center back length: 26” (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex Crosshatch Dobby
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.