Dressing in winters is fun and you have a variety of options to choose from. Nothing even can beat the charm of jackets! These Snap Front Warm-Up Jackets by Code Happy are both very stylish as well as comfortable! Their key features are a snap-front closure with one logo snap, princess seams, multiple patch pockets, a bungee I.D. loop, hidden logo tape with plastic key clasp inside left pocket, rib knit cuffs, signature mesh binding at the back neck and double-needle topstitching. Also featured are a printed inside pocket and back moon facing. The Centre back length of the jacket is 28". The fabric used is a mixture of Polyester, Cotton and Spandex Poplin.
- Round neck, snap-front closure with one logo snap
- Multiple patch pockets, hidden logo tape with plastic key clasp inside left pocket and printed inside pocket
- Long sleeves with rib knit cuffs, princess seams and double-needle topstitching
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Code Happy's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.