This contemporary fit mock wrap top is your ultimate savior for winters this season. It features three patch pockets with a bungee I.D. loop, double princess seams, a flattering belt at the waist, signature mesh binding at the back neck, double needle stitching and a shirttail hem. Center back length is 26".
- Three patch pockets with a bungee I.D. loop
- Short sleeves, double needle stitching, shirttail hem, double princess seams and flattering belt at the waist
- Centre back length: 26" (inches)
- Code Happy's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.