This utilitarian inspired lab coat for men from Dickies GenFlex features a notched lapel and a snap front closure. It has multi-needle top stitching for a sturdy construction. Also featured is a back yoke seam and kick pleat for extra movement. A faux chest welt pocket comes with two roomy patch pockets, multi-sectional pockets, a cell phone pocket and a utility loop. True designed for tough work, this comes with stretch, twill, cotton/poly/spandex blend. This white lab coat has a center back length of 31 inches. It is available in sizes XS to 3XL.
- Notched lapel and snap front closure
- Multiple pockets with a faux chest pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and back yoke seam and a kick pleat
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Dickies's Men Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 52% Cotton/45% Poly/3% Spandex, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.