Get a professional look without compromising comfort and style. Try this four pockets lab coat from Dickies EDS collection. Its fabric is very soft yet capable of protecting you from common lab stains.
- Classic notched lapel collar and three-front button for closure
- Chest pocket with an inside pocket and two large lower patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Dickies's Men Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
When designers from Dickies medical scrubs created this lab coat, it seems that they have focused on the features that make this one functional and fashionable. Other lab coats can also be functional but apparently those created by Dickies have more remarkable features. DI-81404 - Dickies EDS Men's four pocket consultation lab coat is specially designed for men in the healthcare industry who prefer a simple yet dignified uniform. If offers comfort, among others, that makes this a top rate scrub. It is styled with long set-in sleeves and three-front button closure and also comes with a chest pocket, one inside chest pocket, and two roomy lower patch pockets to contain your tools and personal belongings.
This Dickies medical lab coat is offered in standard white, so you can certainly have that white uniform in style. It has a center back length of 31 inches, and anyone can choose a suitable size from the Dickies original size chart from XS to 5XL.
This medical lab coat has polyester-cotton poplin, which is a traditional fabric used for medical uniforms. In washing this scrub, use lukewarm water and mild detergent to avoid wear and tear. Using fabric conditioner during the final rinse will sure to bring out comfort and add fragrance to this lab coat. If ironing is necessary, use a moderate warm setting. This men's lab coat can also be dry-cleaned. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.