Male Doctors are forever in need of comfy and smart consultation lab coats. This one by dickies features antimicrobial, a notched collar and a three button closure. Also featured are a chest pocket, one inside chest pocket and two patch pockets. A back kick pleat completes the overall look. The center back length is 31" and it is made up of polyester and cotton poplin.
- Notched collar and three button closure
- Chest pocket, one inside chest pocket and two patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and back kick pleat
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Dickies's Men Product
- Available sizes: 2XL to XS
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.