Choose from among a number of color options for this nursing scrub top from Dickies Extreme Stretch. This functional scrub top comes with a v-neckline and short set-in sleeves. It features a chest pocket with a D ring and one pocket on the left sleeve with additional self-loops for holding pens. It also has a back yoke, multi-needle top stitching and side panels for a comfortable wearing. The fabric used for this top has a composition of 75/21/4 Poly/Rayon/Spandex Stretch, Twill. This solid color scrub top comes with a center back length of 29.5 inches, with available sizes ranging from Small to 5XL.
- Chest pocket with a "D" ring
- Short set-in sleeves, back yoke, multi-needle top stitching and side panels
- Center back length: 29.5" (inches)
- Dickies's Men Product
- Available sizes: S to 5XL
- 75% Poly/21% Rayon/4% Spandex Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.