All set for work, this original junior fit medical lab coat from Dickies GenFlex features a notched lapel collar and front button closure. It has a shapely fit, enhance by the back princess seams and back belt. Four patch pockets make this coat quite a top rate. It has a chest pocket, two front angled pockets, a cell phone pocket and a hidden instrument holder on the wearer's right pocket. This staff length 37 inches lab coat comes in white, with fabric made of twilled, cotton/polyester blend. It is available in sizes XS to 3XL.
- Notched lapel collar and front button closure
- Four patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves back princess seams and back belt
- Center back length: 37" (inches)
- Dickies's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- Brushed 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
The quality of the material seems pretty good. Its nice and thick but I would have preferred a slightly lighter material for better movement. It is 60 Cotton/40 polyester. Ill have to get something else for the warmer weather. The coat itself has an attractive cutI got a medium size 10-12Im a size 10. Would look better on me if it was smaller. The sleeves are a little long. Hope it keeps the color after a few washes.
Michealle - - MN
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.