Wear a lab coat that has an updated design for a modern healthcare professional as this EDS junior fit white coat has a utilitarian design with a notch collar and lapel, back belt and back darts. This coat has long sleek sleeveless that features a total of five functional pockets that includes a chest pocket, two roomy front pockets, an extra cell phone pocket with a utility loop on the right and a pencil slot on the left.
- Notch collar and lapel
- Total of five pockets
- Junior fit long sleek sleeves lab coat, back belt and darts
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- Dickies's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 4 to 20
- Brushed 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.