Wear a lab coat that isn't just efficient but also stylish. This Dickies GenFlex Lab Coat is added with elegant features and made with soft yet durable fabric.
- Notched lapel collar and four button closure
- Two roomy lower patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and princess seaming for added shape with snap detailing at the waist
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Dickies's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 52% Cotton/45% Poly/3% Spandex, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
This lab coat from Dickies medical uniforms is one of a kind medical scrubs. Designed with GenFlex Youtility, this item provides efficiency for women in the healthcare profession. DI-82408 - Dickies GenFlex 28 inch Youtility consultation lab coat is styled in a staff length junior fit. It is an elegant uniform thanks to its notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and four buttons for easy closure. It provides better shaping for women with its front and back princess seams. This Dickies lab coat is highly functional with its tabbed front waist with back inset and multi needle stitch details. Also provided are two spacious lower patch pockets to keep your small tools and personal belongings.
This medical scrub belongs to a superior line of lab coats that is a full line of modish yet efficient medical attires. It seems that with this lab coat, Dickies wants to project the elegant and modern side of the healthcare profession. Dickies offer this consultation lab coat in standard white and black in flexible sizes. The center back length is 28 inches, and anyone can find a suitable fit from Dickies original size chart from XS to 2XL.
The fabrication of this fashion lab coat from Dickies is unique. It has stretched, twill, cotton-polyester-spandex. In laundering this medical scrub, it is best to use lukewarm water in either hand or machine wash. You must also avoid using chlorine bleach on any fabric containing spandex. If there are stains, use only color safe bleach and rinse thoroughly since bleach results into early fading. If ironing is needed, iron quickly using a low-temperature setting and never leave the iron in one place. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.