Smoothly present an appealing and professional look with this lab coat. It has soft yet durable fabric, and it comes with performance features for your utmost comfort and efficiency.
- Notched collar and a four front button closure
- Two large lower patch pockets with side entry for your items with a chest pocket with a pen and instrument slot
- Long set-in sleeves and back waist belt and back kick pleat for shaping
- Center back length: 37" (inches)
- Dickies's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
The DI-83402 - Dickies EDS Unisex 37 unisex three pockets white medical lab coat is a functional garment. It has functional and fashionable features specially designed for men and women of the medical industry. This lab coat comes with an elegant notched lapel collar, back waist belt and back kick pleats for better shaping. Meanwhile, this Dickies lab coat is very functional with its protective yet breathable long set-in sleeves and four-button front closure. There are also multiple pockets provided including a chest pocket with a pen and instrument slot, and two lower patch pockets with side entry for easy access to your trouser pockets. Notable to most lab coats from Dickies, this item, is made of fabric blend composed of 65% polyester and 35% cotton. The polyester makes it highly durable while the cotton provides breathability and comfort. The center back length is 37 inches, and you can consult the Dickies unisex size chart to find your suitable fit. It is available in varied sizes from XS to 5XL. Conventional washing is recommended. Bleaching may opt. This lab coat can be hung, heat or tumble dried. Press before usage.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.