Maintain a classic look and always feel comfortable while wearing this lab coat from Dickies EDS. It has a notched lapel collar that offers a professional appeal. It has Polyester and Cotton Poplin making it sturdy yet very comfortable to wear.
- Notched lapel collar and four-button front closure
- One chest pocket and two roomy lower patch pockets with side entry
- Long set-in sleeves with back yoke and kick pleat
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Dickies's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
This DI-83403 - Dickies EDS Unisex 40 inches three pocket medical lab coat has a design of a notched lapel collar, four-button front closure, and long set-in sleeves. A kick pleat and back yoke are also featured. This coat comes with a chest pocket and two spacious lower patch pockets with side entry for easy access to the pants pockets. Keeping handy nursing paraphernalia would be easy. Dickies offer this lab coat in standard white in flexible sizes. The center back length is 40 inches, and anyone can look for a suitable fit from Dickies original size chart from XS to 5XL. Reviews have it though that this runs big, so pick a size smaller than the usual.
This coat has a poplin fabric, composed of polyester and cotton. Conventional washing is recommended. Bleaching may opt. This lab coat can be hung, heat or tumble dried. Press before usage. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.